I’ve been wanting to write, but I feel like there isn’t much to update on.
We haven’t officially decided whether or not we’ll keep trying while I’m in grad school, but it’s looking like that’ll be the case. It could take us a whole year more just to get pregnant! Plus I found out about my acceptance the DAY OF insemination. So we’re in limbo-land anyway. Our donor is on board for awhile longer, and who knows if he’d be in a position to help a year from now. I think the plan is to contact an RE if we aren’t pregnant this time. Hopefully he’d be able to get us in right away! I’m feeling nothing, so I’m not too hopeful. Let you all know in 2 days!