We were given this award by babylopez8410 (2girlsandababy) over at http://babylopez8410.wordpress.com/, thank you ladies! I am happy just to be writing this blog, let alone to have people reading it. Thrilled! I started this blog so that I could have a place to be completely honest and connect with other women trying to conceive, shall we say, “unconventionally”. =) Since we aren’t sharing with our family and friends the exact nature of what we’re doing and going through, this blog and my fellow bloggers have been a godsend!
The Liebster Blog Award works like this:
- Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
- List 5 fab blogs ideally with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!
So here are my top picks (2girlsandababy would have been at the top of the list, but I’m not sure on the rules here!)
1) Bangkok Baby Project http://lesroxxbangkok.wordpress.com/
This was the first blog I found when joining WordPress, and I love it! These ladies are currently in the beginning stages of IVF, and I am so grateful to them for sharing their experience. I wish you guys the best, and am hoping you get some good news soon.
2) theterrelsjourney http://theterrellsjourney.wordpress.com/
I love the upbeat tone of this blog! This couple just got fantastic news. MrsT has been such a great supporter for us, and I am so happy for you two.
3) Little Lesbian Baby Blog http://lesbianbabymaker.wordpress.com/
This blog is always making me laugh! Thank you for brightening my days, and good luck in your journey as well.
4) The Mother Hood http://peepblog10.wordpress.com/
I love the tone of and humor in this blog. Hope all is well with this blogger; miss hearing from you!
5) Small Obsessions http://mysmallobsessions.wordpress.com/
I’ve been enjoying following these ladies through the last stages of their pregnancy, and I appreciate the words of wisdom for me! Can’t wait to someday be in your shoes.
Thank you again babylopez8410!